"As for the interview part, I think we both got so serious in front of the camera because we didn't know what to say beyond the obvious fact that it's just fun to play in snow. (emphasis added). Apparently that came across as unbearably smug to a lot of people (in Portland) though. We probably should've just yelled WHEEEEE!!! and then somersaulted down the hill."
"I've run some long-distance races but I usually just go out in search of local news crews and ask them to film me waxing poetic about running, then fall on my ass in front of them. That's my favorite kind of run."
-Chelsea, who fell down after giving an interview on KOIN LIVE, Portland about running in the snow.
"I've run some long-distance races but I usually just go out in search of local news crews and ask them to film me waxing poetic about running, then fall on my ass in front of them. That's my favorite kind of run."
-Chelsea, who fell down after giving an interview on KOIN LIVE, Portland about running in the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment